Job no: 501065
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Customer Service & Administration
JB Hi-Fi Group is one of Australasia’s largest and most trusted retailer groups. Specialising in consumer electronics, home entertainment, small appliances, and white goods. JB Hi-Fi’s Purpose is to ‘Help People with Better ways to Live, Learn, Work and Play’. We want to – own the tech and entertainment space, grow our customer base and support our people to be the best and deliver the highest quality service! This is at the heart of our business, and we want you to be a part of it!
About the Role
Working with the Merchandise Coordinator, you will contribute to the continued sales growth of the store through delivering excellent customer service and ensuring compliance to core policy and procedures, including:
- Contribute to improving processes at the counter by ensuring systems are implemented and followed
- Work collaboratively as part of a team in delivering a positive experience for both instore and online customers and effectively resolve customer complaints and queries as required
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to take that next step in your career and be a part of an exciting brand!
You are a vibrant and driven professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and relish the opportunity to be at the forefront of all the new tech products! You will also possess:
- Positive can-do attitude
- Results-driven with a strong focus on delivering the best customer outcomes
- Strong multi-tasking skills, coupled with your keen eye for detail will see your success in this role.
- Background in cash handling, including EFTPOS facilities (ideal, but not essential)
What’s that I hear you say, but I don’t have experience? Not to worry, we will provide ongoing training and development that will have you feeling like a part of the JB family in no time!
The heart of our business is our people, and we are proud of a culture that fosters teamwork, nurtures talent, encourages individuality, and embraces diversity.
We can offer you a role where you'll be engaged every day to make a difference in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, along with a competitive package, great employee discounts, and special offers across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys.
- Be part of a diverse, collaborative, and supportive team who are passionate about the work we do
- A chance to give back to the community through our Helping Hands workplace giving program
- Growth mindset culture with a focus on individual skills and career development opportunities
- Paid Parental Leave
How to Apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you have the skills and qualities required for this role – Apply Now!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend