JB Hi-Fi Group is one of Australasia’s largest and most trusted retailer group. Specialising in consumer electronics, home entertainment, small appliances and white goods we strive to deliver the most extensive range, cheapest prices and genuine service to customers every day.
The heart of our business is our people and we are proud of a culture that fosters teamwork, nurtures talent, encourages individuality and embraces diversity.
About the Position
This role is a newly created position to support the Welshpool, WA Home Delivery Centre (HDC) operations and outbound delivery routines. You will effectively and safely support operational effectiveness and the achievement of a market leading retailer for Consumer Electronics big and bulky Home Delivery. This role is a full-time role operating over 4 days (Friday to Monday).
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and monitor key performance indicators to ensure all HDC activities meet cost, operational, compliance and legislative requirements, with particular emphasis on Safety, including Chain of Responsibility obligations
- Ensure appropriate processes, management controls and oversight to ensure alignment of activities with core policy and standard operating procedures, including:
- Inventory integrity and Space Management
- Inbound supplier deliveries and receipt of Purchase Orders and Outbound deliveries including product handover to third party carriers
- Bulky Goods Returns, claims management and recycling process
- Manage the HDC facility in terms of relevant security, housekeeping, contractor / visitor management and maintenance requirements and standards
- Ensure appropriate processes, controls, oversight of all delivery activities and experiences to ensure carrier compliance with CoR policy and standard operating procedures
- Oversee compliance and effectiveness of local delivery crew engagement and management routines performed by carrier management such as toolbox routines.
Your role will cross over with other internal functions in the business and have reach to educate our store teams on correct process and procedures when it comes to the HDC operation.
As the Operation Lead you will possess leadership experience managing and leading a supply chain operation and have a drive for results. Your customer focus and ability to build effective teams will hold you in good stead. You will also have:
- Strong and solid operational warehouse and transport experience
- Availability to work a Friday - Monday roster
This is your chance to showcase your talents, whilst also receiving generous staff discounts, a competitive base salary, access to training and development and fantastic career opportunities across the broader JB Hi-Fi/ The Good Guys team. We also offer –
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- A chance to give back to the community through our Helping Hands program. Read more on our website
How to Apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you have the skills and qualities required for this role – Apply Now! All applications are strictly confidential.