Business Development Manager
Job no: 496947
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: NSW - Metro
Categories: Account Management & Business Development
JB Hi-Fi Solutions is one of the fastest growing divisions of the JB Hi-Fi Group. We are the market leader in strategic technology procurement with an expansive portfolio including End User Compute, Mobile Devices, IT Hardware, Software Licencing, Networking and Data Centre Infrastructure plus AV Equipment. JB Hi-Fi Solutions also offers, in partnership with Telstra,a full suite of data and mobile services.
JB Hi-Fi Solutions delivers a wide range of solutions and services including Managed Services, led by our practices, into our core industry verticals, which include Education, Government, Retail and Hospitality and Aged Care.
About The Role
Due to continued growth in our business we are seeking two Business Development Managers to develop and maintain key account relationships and take an active leadership role in commercial negotiations with key customers. Reporting to that State Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following –
- Building a strong pipeline of opportunities with core focus on developing opportunities within our Practices.
- Promoting brand, product and services awareness via regular face-to-face customer contact and sales promotional activities and Trade shows.
- Understand the client's objectives, buying criteria and decision-making process and forming long-term business partnerships – the role will be closely supported by technical pre-sales.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process from start to finish including managing and maintaining your sales pipeline, ensuring all sales enquiries are followed through.
- Present innovative business solutions to potential clients through direct communication i.e. face to face meetings, telephone calls and/or via email.
This is an exciting hands-on role that will see you help customers grow their businesses, achieve greater efficiencies, reduce costs, manage their assets, and improve communication through the procurement and deployment of the relevant technologies. Your ideal experience in selling to local councils as well as State Government entities will be a welcomed addition to this role.
As a professional who enjoys hard work, is energetic, action orientated with a bottom-line focus you will thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment and always act with the customer in mind, gain trust to build long last relationships! Your flexible approach coupled with your understanding of business, practices, trends, strategy and tactics as they pertain to the marketplace will hold you in good stead.
You will also possess the following –
- The ability to effectively manage ongoing business in existing account allocations as well as secure new business.
- Commercial Sales Experience or a similar role/ environment
- Knowledge and experience in selling End-User-Compute / mobile devices, AV Equipment, IT hardware and software, Networking and Data Centre infrastructure, software licensing.
- A commitment to delivering innovative solutions that are tailored specifically to client’s business needs through your analytical and planning skills.
Please note: This is a B2B role and NOT a retail-based position.
This is your chance to showcase your talents, whilst also receiving generous staff discounts, a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, access to training and development and fantastic career opportunities across the broader JB Hi-FI/ The Good Guys team. We also offer –
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- The opportunity to see outstanding music acts in Support Office – check out our story on the JB Hi- Fi LinkedIn page!
How to Apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you have the skills and qualities required for this role – Apply Now! All applications are strictly confidential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend