Product Manager – Services
Job no: 496593
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Technology, Solutions Management & Technical Services, Account Management & Business Development
JB Hi-Fi Group – Commercial is comprised of the following award winning lines of business: JB Hi Fi Solutions (JBS), JB Hi Fi Insurance Replacement services, The Good Guys Commercial business and The Good Guys Insurance Replacement services.
JB Hi Fi Group – Commercial provides an extensive product range from the best technology vendors, and small appliances and whitegoods manufacturers to the Commercial, Insurance, Government and Education markets as a genuine single source supplier and is fast becoming the partner of choice for thousands of businesses.
JB Hi Fi Group – Commercial aims to deliver simplified solutions to its clients and talk in their language about their requirements to provide the right advice, products and services.
JB Hi Fi Group - Commercial has invested in leading technology and attracted the best people in market to support its objectives to grow and scale its businesses to market leading positions in its markets of focus.
About the position
The Product Manager, Services is a newly created role in our Commercial Procurement team to own the strategic and tactical initiatives from concept to development, implementation and management for our services offerings related to key partnerships.
This role will require a specific and proven set of skills and experience. The applicant will need to demonstrate previous extensive experience in product management for services offerings (installation services, accidental damage product insurance, extended care / warranty offerings / customer care programs) targeted and delivered to SMBs. Fundamental to this role will be the requirement to understand the JB Hi Fi Group Commercial business, using your product management skills, business acumen, energy and experience to drive the sales performance and high quality outcomes for our business customers.
This product management role will enable the successful candidate to drive and show real value creation for one of Australia’s most trusted and supported brands.
Key responsibilities include:
- The articulation and management of the product and go-to-market strategy for customer care services (installations, subscription customer care offers) for customers of the key product categories of computing, communication and visual
- Own Customer Care Services lifecycle management
- Lead and manage all related strategic and tactical initiatives and programs
- Own and manage the day to day contact responsibilities with our key partners (Square Trade, Tandem) in developing and managing our joint value propositions
- Own the strategic and operational plan including leadership from concept to market launch relationship involving all key partners, vendors and stakeholders
- Devise and manage partnership strategies for market and financial success
- Drive profitability initiatives to ensure financial objectives are achieved
- Manage our partners to contracted terms and ensure governance, control and quality management is embedded in all related market offers.
- Track and report key functional metrics to drive performance and manage expenses
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and business functions
- Being a champion for the development of a learning organisation that continually seeks improvement and understands the key metrics for success
- Reports to Head of Commercial Procurement
- No direct reports
Our ideal candidate would possess a combination of the experience, character and skills below:
- Previously held Product Management roles involving service offerings, preferably B2B market experience
- Experience in managing installation services, product insurance or extended care /warranties programs will be highly required regarded
- Experience in driving well planned, back-to-back tactical programs
- Must be passionate and feel empowered by the opportunity to own the product lifecycle for Customer Care Services within JB Hi Fi Group Commercial
- Relevant undergraduate and/or post-graduate qualifications in Business /Management will be highly regarded
- High level of commercial acumen
- Confidence and maturity in communication skills, including excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and versatility to be a good fit for our JB Hi Fi Group – Commercial culture and brand identity
- Fosters and promotes a learning and collaborative culture for the program.
- Provides positive reward, recognition and reinforcement of all team achievements and is aligned to JB Hi Fi Group – Commercial’s key values and behaviours.
- Become part of the continuing and fantastic growth story of JB Hi Fi Group – Commercial in a pivotal senior management role
- Generous staff discounts and a Workplace Giving Program, Helping Hands
- Access to training and development
- A collaborative work environment
- An Employee Assistance Program
If you think this role is for you, please Apply Now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend