Online Customer Service Coordinator
Job no: 502645
Work type: Casual, Christmas Casual
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Store Operations, Contact Centre
JB Hi-Fi Group is one of Australasia’s largest and most trusted retailer group. Specialising in consumer electronics, home entertainment, small appliances, and white goods we strive to deliver the most extensive range, cheapest prices and genuine service to customers every day. The heart of our business is our people, and we are proud of a culture that fosters teamwork, nurtures talent, encourages individuality and embraces diversity.
The JB Hi-Fi Online Team are now on the lookout for Inbound Call Centre Customer Service Agents to join their team on a casual capacity for the Christmas period. Ongoing training to commence in mid to late August with hours available from September through until the end of January (subject to change).
The role of a Customer Service Agent will primarily involve taking inbound calls from customers who require assistance with a new or existing online orders and to help deliver effective solutions for any issues that may arise.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working collaboratively as part of a team in delivering a positive experience for our online customers
- Effectively resolving customer complaints and queries via phone
- Order management including cancellations, refunds, and replacements
- Liaising with couriers and store staff regarding orders and deliveries
Please note, the Online team operate seven (7) days a week. Therefore, successful applicants will be required to work rotating rosters to meet operational requirements.
We are seeking a driven and motivated Customer Service professional who will relish the opportunity to be involved in a fast-paced team environment. You will also possess the following:
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and quick to adapt learning new systems
- Ability to multitask and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Previous call centre and Zendesk experience (ideal, but not essential)
- Be available to work up to 40 hours a week on a rotating 7 day roster
We can offer you a role where you'll be challenged every day to make a difference in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We will offer a competitive package, great employee discounts, and special offers across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys, and novated leasing! Along with the following:
- 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- A chance to be a part of a diverse, collaborative, and supportive team who are passionate about the work we do
- Give back to the community through our Helping Hands Workplace Giving Program
- Growth mindset culture with a focus on individual skills and career development
How to Apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you have the skills and qualities required for this role – Apply Now! All applications are strictly confidential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend