Administration Team Member
Job no: 500928
Work type: Permanent Part Time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Supply Chain
JB Hi-Fi Group is one of Australasia’s largest and most trusted retailer group. Specialising in consumer electronics, home entertainment, small appliances, and white goods we strive to deliver the most extensive range, cheapest prices and genuine service to customers every day. The heart of our business is our people, and we are proud of a culture that fosters teamwork, nurtures talent, encourages individuality and embraces diversity.
This is your chance to showcase your talents, whilst also receiving generous staff discounts, a competitive base salary, access to training and development and fantastic career opportunities across the broader JB Hi-Fi/ The Good Guys team. We also offer:
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- A chance to give back to the community through our Helping Hands workplace giving program
- Flexible working arrangements to fit in with the new normal!
Your role as the Administration Team Member will be to provide consistent delivery of administrative activities in support of the Delivery Centre (DC) effectiveness and delivering the needs to the customer.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Contribute to the maintenance and distribution of nominated processes and systems, including inbound supplier book-ins, purchase order management, store replenishment coordination and customer collections
- Coordinate the effective and efficient processing of customer deliveries, customer orders and store replenishment
- Work collaboratively as part of a team and with stores to deliver an exceptional and consistent customer experience in line with required procedures and effectively resolve customer complaints and queries as required
- Accurate processing of online and commercial solutions orders, ensuring delivery in line with defined timeframes
- Continuously improve skills and knowledge through available online platforms and active participation in other development opportunities
This is a rare opportunity to let your attention to detail and organisation skills lead you to success in this role. What better time to join our business!
This is a Permanent Part Time opportunity.
Your customer focus and positive attitude coupled with your drive for results and collaborative approach will hold you in good stead. Your will also possess the following:
- Efficiency in Microsoft applications
- Experience in a high-volume warehousing environment (ideally in the retail, Consumer Electronics or 3PL sector)
How to Apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you have the skills and qualities required for this role – Apply Now! All applications are strictly confidential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend