Job no: 499037
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Information Technology
Be a part of Australia’s fastest growing and largest consumer electronics retailing group - over 200 stores and 12,500 employees. JB Hi-Fi is one of Australasia’s largest and most trusted retailers. Specialising in consumer electronics, home entertainment, small appliances and white goods, JB Hi-Fi strives to deliver the most extensive range, cheapest prices and genuine service to customers every day.
The heart of our business is our people and we are proud of a culture that fosters teamwork, nurtures talent, encourages individuality and embraces diversity.
- Contribute to a technology stack that services millions of customers, thousands of team members and hundreds of suppliers
- Relish in the autonomy of a start-up with the scale of an enterprise organisation
- Be part of a diverse, collaborative, and supportive team who are passionate about the work we do
- Growth mindset culture with a focus on individual skills and career development
- A flexible work environment and competitive salary package
Develop a deep understanding of the strategic and operational business requirements and become the business domain expert. Work closely with internal stakeholders and end users to define functional requirements and solutions that align with the CRM platform roadmap and their architectural principles.
- Serve as primary system administrator for Salesforce instances with 200+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user/license maintenance and deployments
- Contribute to the creation, maintenance and governance of the platforms and backlog by working closely with business stakeholders including product managers and product owners
- Provide the necessary inputs to enable the agreed change management plan to ensure that the CRM platform changes are successfully released into each business area
- Contribute to the development of training plans and training materials such as training session presentations, quick reference guides and cheat sheets
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to drive improvements to the Solution platform with a specific focus on customer experience, platform integrity and delivery excellence
- Work closely with project and business-as-usual stakeholders to deliver on the CRM backlog
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate and prioritize information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and other integrated systems
- A strong business acumen with the ability to make sound judgement and quick decisions
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Relevant employment experience as Salesforce Administrator (Preferred)
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified (Preferred)
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and think you have what it takes, but don’t meet every single point in the Skills and Experience section, please still apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. Just click apply and upload your CV. All applications are strictly confidential.
JB Hi-Fi recognises the importance of diversity and appreciates the ways in which different perspectives encourage innovation.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend