Warehouse Team Leader
Job no: 498869
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Supply Chain
JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys are leading retailers of consumer electronics, technology, telecommunications and other services, home appliances and software with operations in Australia and New Zealand.
The JB Hi-Fi Group includes JB Hi-Fi and Good Guys retail brands both with multi-channel operations, selling a wide variety of consumer electronics and home appliances through a network of branded stores, online websites, and call centres.
This is your chance to showcase your talents, whilst also receiving generous staff discounts, a competitive base salary, access to training and development and fantastic career opportunities across the broader JB Hi-Fi/ The Good Guys team. We also offer:
- 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- A chance to give back to the community through our workplace giving programs
About the Role
As the Warehouse Team Leader, you will coordinate activities to ensure effective processes for faulty, defective and damaged bulky goods within the Delivery Centre (DC) in support of minimising risk to customers and financial loss. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead a small team to effectively manage escalated customer returns, ensuring prompt and effective resolution and communication of any improvement opportunities including.
- provision and delivery of exchange, collection of faulty items and damage allowances
- Coordinate weekly reviews of supplier returns and manage queries raised regarding credit claims and activate damage allowance credit procedure where required
- Identify and record authorised service and repair agents by brand for relevant state and liaise with buyers and/or suppliers to monitor repair agent performance
- Aggregate monthly claims by supplier and work collaboratively with respective buyers for recovery of costs
A highly organised customer focused, and results driven individual who looks to optimise work processes at every opportunity, you will possess excellent communication skills to be able to effectively collaborate with your internal and external stakeholders. You will also possess:
- Solid operational warehouse experience
- Demonstrated team leadership skills and the ability to drive results
- Customer focused and relishes the opportunity to build lasting relationships
- Optimises work processes and ability to look for new ways of working and continuous improvement
How to Apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you have the skills and qualities required for this role – Apply Now! All applications are strictly confidential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend