HR Coordinator (12 month contract)
Job no: 498728
Work type: Temporary Full time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Human Resources & Payroll
- Flexible working arrangements & modern offices – convenient Southbank location
- Full-time, 12-month contract
- Fantastic growth opportunity
JB Hi-Fi Group is one of Australasia’s largest and most trusted retailer group. Specialising in consumer electronics, home entertainment, small appliances and white goods we strive to deliver the most extensive range, cheapest prices and genuine service to customers every day. The heart of our business is our people and we are proud of a culture that fosters teamwork, nurtures talent, encourages individuality and embraces diversity.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate HR Coordinator to join our HR team located at Support Office, Southbank in a full time position for 12 months.
In this role you will be responsible for providing effective and timely administrative and coordination support across the employment lifecycle. You will thrive in a supportive team environment which is highly focused on delivering pragmatic and proactive HR solutions.
- Deliver accurate, timely, confidential and proactive administration support to relevant customers
- Develop and execute standard, repeatable and effective administrative processes through the end to end employment lifecycle
- Identify and implement improvements to internal administrative processes, and ensuring accuracy and tight version control across various systems
- Contribute to content management review and gap analysis on the Intranet
- Contribute to regular reporting cycles, as required
- Provide administrative support to the HR team, as required
Qualifications and skills
This role will suit a professional with at least 2 years administration and/or recruitment experience, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and liaise with line managers and external stakeholders at all levels. Your high attention to detail and accuracy along with your organisational skills and knowledge of MS Office Suite will see you succeed in this role. You will also possess the following:
- Business process mapping (Visio)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- PageUp (or Recruitment software) experience preferred but not essential
- Flexibility and an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
This is your chance to showcase your talents, whilst also receiving generous staff discounts, flexible working arrangements, access to training and development and fantastic career opportunities across the broader JB Hi-Fi/ The Good Guys team. We also offer –
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- The opportunity to see outstanding music acts in Support Office – check out our story on the JB Hi- Fi LinkedIn page!
How to Apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you have the skills and qualities required for this role – Apply Now! All applications are strictly confidential.
JB Hi-Fi recognises the importance of diversity and appreciates that different perspectives encourage innovation and create value for our customers.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend