Returns Team Member
Job no: 498700
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Supply Chain
JB Hi-Fi Group is one of Australasia’s largest and most trusted retailer group. Specialising in consumer electronics, home entertainment, small appliances and white goods we strive to deliver the most extensive range, cheapest prices and genuine service to customers every day.
The heart of our business is our people and we are proud of a culture that fosters teamwork, nurtures talent, encourages individuality and embraces diversity.
Reporting to the Returns Coordinator, your role as a Returns Team Member will be execution of the timely and efficient return of faulty, defective, and damaged bulky goods within the Home Delivery Centre (HDC). Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage escalated customer returns, ensuring prompt and effective resolution and communication of any improvement opportunities including provision and delivery of exchange, collection of faulty items and damage allowances
- Resolve credit claims with suppliers and escalate issues in line with established processes and provide information and input for business investigations, as required
- Ensure transport carriers comply with service level targets and monitor key performance indicators to inform effectiveness and/or identify and remedy non-compliance
- Contribute to the management of effective processes and systems to ensure quality records management and data integrity
- Work collaboratively with store teams to transfer knowledge of bulky goods returns processes
This role is key to the successful running of our HDC and as such, requires a results driven individual who is highly organised and customer focused.
You are a professional who looks to optimise work processes at every opportunity, coupled with your effective collaboration skills and ability to work in a team environment and autonomously will see your success in this role. You will also possess the following:
- Operational warehouse experience
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
This is your chance to showcase your talents, whilst also receiving generous staff discounts, a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, access to training and development and fantastic career opportunities across the broader JB Hi-Fi/The Good Guys team. We also offer:
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- A chance to give back to the community through our Helping Hands program. Read more on our website
- The opportunity to see outstanding music acts in Support Office – check out our story on the JB Hi- Fi LinkedIn page!
How to Apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you have the skills and qualities required for this role - Apply Now! All applications are strictly confidential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend