Job no: 498637
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: VIC - Metro
Be a part of Australia and New Zealand’s fastest growing and largest consumer electronics retailing group - over 300 stores and 12,500 employees. The JB Hi-Fi group is one of Australasia’s largest and most trusted retailers. Specialising in consumer electronics, home entertainment, small appliances and white goods, JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys strives to deliver the most extensive range, cheapest prices and genuine service to customers every day.
The heart of our business is our people and we are proud of a culture that fosters teamwork, nurtures talent, encourages individuality and embraces diversity.
- Be part of a diverse, collaborative, and supportive team who are passionate about the work we do
- Growth mindset culture with a focus on individual skills and career development
- A flexible work environment and competitive salary package
Reporting directly to the Manager - Business Operations and Treasury, the successful candidate will work closely with the members of the Business Operations and Treasury team on a broad range of exciting projects across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys.
- Collaborating with key internal stakeholders to understand business needs and be involved in tenders for products and services
- Identify business process improvement opportunities and drive operational efficiencies
- Drive sustainability initiatives including the rollout of Solar generation and enhanced recycling practices
- Develop financial models and use business acumen to provide recommendations on capital and operating expenditures
- Forecasting, management and purchasing of key cross departmental consumables
- Supporting the wider team with strategic analysis including insights into supplier performance
- Manage ad-hoc projects as required
- 3+ years of experience gained either in a professional consulting or services firm, or in a strategically analytical role with a high volume, consumer led business.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products
- You will need to be able to effectively engage stakeholders, deliver outcomes, problem solve and maintain resilience in a fast-paced environment.
- This position presents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-minded individual with a genuine desire to succeed. We encourage curiosity and embrace a continuous improvement culture.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and think you have what it takes, even if you don’t meet every single point in the Skills and Experience section, please still apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. Just click apply and upload your CV. All applications are strictly confidential.
JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys recognise the importance of diversity and appreciates the ways in which different perspectives encourage innovation.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend