Senior Digital Communications Coordinator
Job no: 498286
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Marketing & ecommerce
JB Hi-Fi Group is one of Australasia’s largest and most trusted retailer group. Specialising in consumer electronics, home entertainment, small appliances and white goods we strive to deliver the most extensive range, cheapest prices and genuine service to customers every day. The heart of our business is our people and we are proud of a culture that fosters teamwork, nurtures talent, encourages individuality and embraces diversity.
About the Role
As the Senior Digital Communications Coordinator, you will be responsible for working within the Digital Marketing Team to ensure digital assets and content across web, email, social and paid digital media meet JB Hi-Fi brand specifications and best practise requirements. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage digital marketing applications and platforms and maintain feature web pages – from template development, briefing, execution and ongoing upkeep
- Database Management – upload and maintain customer data including creating and optimising segments for marketing executions while meeting customer privacy requirements
- Internal and external campaign management – ensure online campaigns are delivered accurately and on time through briefing, execution and scheduling
- Work with the Digital Communications Manager to coordinate projects relating to digital marketing applications including requirements gathering, briefing IT developers, testing and review
- eDM Design and Development - Coordinate the design and development of eDMs to deliver strong engaging customer messaging to support key marketing activities.
This is an exciting role that will require strong attention to detail with experience in graphic and web design and in return you will have the exposure to the broader strategic plan and contribute to the overall success of our team!
If you love online campaign management, taking ownership of projects, creating requirements and exceeding expectations this is the role for you! You will also possess:
- Solid experience in digital graphic design, including experience in HTML
- Content management platform experience, including web CMS, email marketing platforms, ad servers
- Tertiary qualification in Multimedia/IT/Marketing or a related field desirable
This is your chance to showcase your talents, whilst also receiving generous staff discounts, flexible working arrangements, access to training and development and fantastic career opportunities across the broader JB Hi-Fi/ The Good Guys team. We also offer:
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave
- A chance to give back to the community with our Helping Hands program
- Employee Assistance Program
- The opportunity to see outstanding music acts in Support Office – check out our story on the JB Hi- Fi LinkedIn page!
How to Apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you have the skills and qualities required for this role – Apply Now! All applications are strictly confidential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend