Job no: 498231
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: VIC - Metro
JB Hi-Fi Solutions is one of the fastest growing divisions of the JB Hi-Fi Group. We are the market leader in strategic technology procurement with an expansive portfolio including End User Compute, Mobile Devices, IT Hardware, Software Licencing, Networking and Data Centre Infrastructure plus AV Equipment. JB Hi-Fi Solutions also offers, in partnership with Telstra, a full suite of data and mobile services.
JB Hi-Fi Solutions delivers a wide range of solutions and services including Managed Services, led by our practices, into our core industry verticals, which include Education, Government, Retail and Hospitality and Aged Care.
About the Role
The aim of the role is twofold. To provide support to users and maintain systems and data to ensure the Solutions e-Commerce platform/s deliver a high-quality, intuitive, and profitable experience for sales staff and customers. This requires knowledge of eCommerce, company systems and processes, control and validation of customer and Product data, with a strong focus on delivering a high quality, data-driven customer experiences. Your responsibilities will also include, but not limited to the following:
- Responsive and smooth daily activation of new customers to the Commercial portals through effective project management and on-boarding processes and adding, removing users (Internal & external) to maintain overall integrity of access to the site
- Monitor, manage and fix bugs and issues, working with IT to escalate if needed, ensuring optimal site performance and customer experience
- Add/Update/Remove custom products/promotions for specific Organisations on the site/s
- Act as Admin for third party eMarketplaces such as Ariba, Unimarket, Science Warehouse
- Support the product enrichment process for Commercial- specific SKUs. Ensure the daily performance of product feeds and total product data is store is of a high standard and suitable for consumption by internal and external parties/ systems
- Provide detailed Web Sales Reporting/ Analytics at a National and Regional level as well as to individual Account Managers
This role has many touchpoints in the business, and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with various internal departments and build strong relationships with our external client base.
This is an exciting role that will suit a Web professional who likes to still get their hands dirty as well as contribute to strategic direction. Your Detailed knowledge of eCommerce systems and wider market / industry trends coupled with your ability to track, report and interpret website and digital campaign performance data will see your success in this role. You will also possess:
- Experience in a technical Web Administrator role within an eCommerce environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Business, Web Development, or related field preferred.
- Fluency with HTML and other programming languages
- Adept at using Google Analytics to measure and report key site performance metrics
This is your chance to showcase your talents, whilst also receiving generous staff discounts, flexible working arrangements, access to training and development and fantastic career opportunities across the broader JB Hi-Fi/ The Good Guys team. We also offer:
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave
- A chance to give back to the community with our Helping Hands program
- Employee Assistance Program
- The opportunity to see outstanding music acts in Support Office – check out our story on the JB Hi- Fi LinkedIn page!
How to Apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you have the skills and qualities required for this role – Apply Now! All applications are strictly confidential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend