Customer Service Coordinator
Job no: 498190
Work type: Temporary Full time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Technology, Solutions Management & Technical Services
JB Hi-Fi Solutions is one of the fastest growing divisions of the JB Hi-Fi Group. We are the market leader in strategic technology procurement with an expansive portfolio including End User Compute, Mobile Devices, IT Hardware, Software Licencing, Networking and Data Centre Infrastructure plus AV Equipment. JB Hi-Fi Solutions also offers, in partnership with Telstra, a full suite of data and mobile services.
JB Hi-Fi Solutions delivers a wide range of solutions and services including Managed Services, led by our practices, into our core industry verticals, which include Education, Government, Retail and Hospitality and Aged Care.
This is a 12 Month Parental Leave Contract.
This is a hands on fast paced role that is responsible for the provisioning of all transactional orders including Telstra Fixed, Mobile and other products and services. As the Customer Service Coordinator this role will see you execute adhoc and ongoing service management requests from both the JB Hi-Fi Solutions Sales team and customers, as well as manage issues on assigned tasks through to resolution
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor and assign sales orders and service requests promptly whilst also managing all outstanding orders and service requests effectively
- Prioritise response and action on faults and assurance requests to ensure impact to customer base is addressed promptly
- Utilise and manage a variety of systems to provision sales order components
- Inventory management and stock ordering in line with sales order requirements
- Manage Salesforce data – inputting sales records through to completion
- Ensure key service requests and sales order milestones are communicated to stakeholders
As the subject matter expert of Telstra Business and Enterprise products, processes and services you will be required to engage Telstra Dealercare and other back of house resources to support sales orders and service requests to completion. This role is a non-leadership role and has no direct reports, but you will be responsible for your own priorities and report into the Senior Support & Fulfillment Coordinator.
Salary - up to $60K + Super (dependent on skills and experience)
This role is an integral part of our team and as such requires a Coordinator who is highly organised and loves to work with customers and an external client base. Your ability to prioritise, manage expectations and support a customer centric team culture will hold you in good stead. Your proactive mindset and positive can-do attitude will see you succeed in this role.
You will also possess the following:
- Experience working in a Telstra Business and/or Enterprise Dealer environment or understanding of products and services in the Telstra Business and Enterprise space
- Knowledge of key Telstra provisioning systems (e.g. MNC, TB OOT, DB COT, IDCOO)
This is your chance to showcase your talents, whilst also receiving generous staff discounts, access to training and development and fantastic career opportunities across the broader JB Hi-Fi/ The Good Guys team. We also offer:
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- A chance to give back to the community through our Helping Hands program
- Flexible working arrangements
How to Apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you have the skills and qualities required for this role – Apply Now! All applications are strictly confidential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend