Job no: 498025
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Temporary Full time
Location: NSW - Metro
Categories: Sales Support & Contact Centre
JB Hi-Fi Solutions is one of the fastest growing divisions of the JB Hi-Fi Group. We are the market leader in strategic technology procurement with an expansive portfolio including End User Compute, Mobile Devices, IT Hardware, Software Licencing, Networking and Data Centre Infrastructure plus AV Equipment. JB Hi-Fi Solutions also offers, in partnership with Telstra, a full suite of data and mobile services.
JB Hi-Fi Solutions delivers a wide range of solutions and services including Managed Services, led by our practices, into our core industry verticals, which include Education, Government, Retail and Hospitality and Aged Care.
About The Role
As the Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting our National team of Account Managers on a day to day basis. This role is a great career step, and one in which will involve ongoing communication between our internal and external stakeholder group as well as coverage of the day to day workings of our team.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Act as a key point of contact for customers and account managers
- Process quote requests within SLA’s as required to meet/exceed budgets for the national business
- Liaise with internal and external stake holders
- Proactively ensure quotes are up to date and clients are regularly followed-up
- Assist with the creation of products in the system
If you love all things customer service and sales, then this is the role for you! We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to our clients and this role will play a pivotal part in maintain those relationships.
You will be a confident, energetic and self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and doesn’t mind a challenge! No two days will be the same in this role, as such you will love the variety that this role brings coupled with your ability to prioritise tasks will hold you in good stead.
You will also possess:
- Experience working in an administration / sales processing role or similar environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce (highly beneficial)
This is your chance to showcase your talents, whilst also receiving generous staff discounts, flexible working arrangements, access to training and development and fantastic career opportunities across the broader JB Hi-Fi/ The Good Guys team. We also offer:
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- The chance to give back to the community through our Helping Hands program
- The opportunity to see outstanding music acts in Support Office – check out our story on the JB Hi- Fi LinkedIn page!
How to Apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you have the skills and qualities required for this role – Apply Now! All applications are strictly confidential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend