Job no: 497799
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Technology, Solutions Management & Technical Services
JB Hi-Fi Solutions is one of the fastest growing divisions of the JB Hi-Fi Group. We are the market leader in strategic technology procurement with an expansive portfolio including End User Compute, Mobile Devices, IT Hardware, Software Licencing, Networking and Data Centre Infrastructure plus AV Equipment. JB Hi-Fi Solutions also offers, in partnership with Telstra, a full suite of data and mobile services.
JB Hi-Fi Solutions delivers a wide range of solutions and services including Managed Services, led by our practices, into our core industry verticals, which include Education, Government, Retail and Hospitality and Aged Care.
About The Role
The Project Coordinator is responsible for delivering high quality projects for clients by managing the scope, time & cost constraints across a wide variety of ICT, AV, Telco and Technology as a Service (TaaS) solutions. The primary duties include creating & maintaining a project plan that communicates clearly & provides governance to project tasks, milestone dates, status, resource allocation & budgetary status.
Your responsibilities will also include, but is not limited to the following:
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects (can be up to 30 at a time) from engagement, project scope, milestones, delivery dates through to invoice and Managed Services transition
- Communicate and manage project changes, issues and risks to sales teams, customers, and partners
- Maintain financial control over projects to ensure profitability, expenses and resource expenditure are reportable and in line with applicable scope and budget
- Prioritise response and action on faults, assurance notifications and inflight order revisions to ensure impact to customer is addressed immediately
- Engage, manage and facilitate project deliverables utilising Field Force Partners and engineering resources to ensure smooth implementation
This is a hands-on role that will see you manage projects from start to finish and be involved in all facets of project coordination across our entire breadth of technologies.
This role will suit a professional who is highly organised, works well to deadlines and has excellent customer service skills. You will live and breathe all things project management and thrive in an environment where delivery and execution coupled with stakeholder engagement is our priority for our clients.
You will also possess the following:
- Previous experience in Project Coordination of ICT Solutions, e.g. Audio Visual, Modern Workforce
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Strong vendor relationships and ability to work to achieve an outcome
We are seeking a professional who has experience in delivering AV solutions to clients and the project management for these business needs for customers.
This is your chance to showcase your project management talents, whilst also receiving generous staff discounts, flexible working arrangements, access to training and development and fantastic career opportunities across the broader JB Hi-FI/ The Good Guys team. We also offer:
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- A chance to give back to the community through our Helping Hands program. Head over to our website to read more!
- The opportunity to see outstanding music acts in Support Office – check out our story on the JB Hi- Fi LinkedIn page!
How to Apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you have the skills and qualities required for this role – Apply Now! All applications are strictly confidential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend