JB Hi-Fi Solutions is one of the fastest growing divisions of the JB Hi-Fi Group. We are the market leader in strategic technology procurement with an expansive portfolio including End User Compute, Mobile Devices, IT Hardware, Software Licencing, Networking and Data Centre Infrastructure plus AV Equipment. JB Hi-Fi Solutions also offers, in partnership with Telstra, a full suite of data and mobile services.
JB Hi-Fi Solutions delivers a wide range of solutions and services including Managed Services, led by our practices, into our core industry verticals, which include Education, Government, Retail and Hospitality and Aged Care.
About The Role
As the Network Operation Engineer you will be responsible for providing proactive Remote Technical Support and maintenance to our Managed Services customer base.
You will provide proactive consultancy, root cause analysis and regular maintenance activities across a varied range of technologies working closely with vendors including but not limited to Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Cisco, IBM, VMware, HP and Dell.
You will be working with a Managed Services toolset to respond to alerts, administer backups as well as delivering task’s like patch management, proactive maintenance, and reporting. Responsibilities will also include, but not limited to the following:
- Respond to both proactive and reactive alerts generated by the monitoring system
- Implement and troubleshoot patch deployment for Operating Systems and Point of sale devices
- Management and development of Monitoring technologies including WMI and SNMP and maintenance of Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint etc.
- Administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review
- Outline and assign work, review it for technical accuracy and adequacy, plan, direct and coordinate and supervise the work of other professional and technical staff
- Management, monitoring and maintenance of virtualization technologies: VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft and Hyper V, Cloud technologies: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office 365 and networking technologies: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls and security
- Actively participate in after hours on call support rosters
This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same! You will be involved in a wide variety of tasks and have the opportunity to improve processes and procedures to better serve our customer. This role will suit a professional who is self-motivated, driven and understands support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services. You will also possess:
- Similar technical experience in a Network Engineer role or related
- Degree/Certificate IV preferably in ICT or a related field or comparable experience
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate, ideal
- Exposure to or experience with scripting languages, specifically Microsoft PowerShell and common Managed Services tool systems such as Ncentral or Labtech
What a great chance to get amongst an exciting brand and team where the willingness to learn and grow is paramount to the success of this role.
You will also need to possess experience working with Simple Network Monitoring Protocol (SNMP) and Window Management Instrumentation (WMI).
This is your chance to showcase your talents, whilst also receiving generous staff discounts, a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, access to training and development and fantastic career opportunities across the broader JB Hi-FI/ The Good Guys team. We also offer –
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- A chance to give back to the community with our Helping Hands program. Click Here to find out more!
- The opportunity to see outstanding music acts in Support Office – check out our story on the JB Hi- Fi LinkedIn page!
How to Apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you have the skills and qualities required for this role – Apply Now! All applications are strictly confidential.