Job no: 496891
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Technology, Solutions Management & Technical Services
JB Hi-Fi Solutions is one of the fastest growing divisions of the JB Hi-Fi Group. We are the market leader in strategic technology procurement with an expansive portfolio including End User Compute, Mobile Devices, IT Hardware, Software Licencing, Networking and Data Centre Infrastructure plus AV Equipment. JB Hi-Fi Solutions also offers, in partnership with Telstra, a full suite of data and mobile services.
JB Hi-Fi Solutions delivers a wide range of solutions and services including Managed Services, led by our practices, into our core industry verticals, which include Education, Government, Retail and Hospitality and Aged Care.
About The Role
This is an exciting new role in our team offering you the chance to be an integral part of ongoing process improvement and change. Initially, you will be hands on in a cleanse and clear up of historical data. Investigating, matching and processing previous invoices and payments to ensure accuracy moving forward. Once this has been actioned, you will then be responsible for the future state and any policy/ process improvements that need to be made are implemented to ensure ongoing efficiency.
Your responsibilities will also include, but not limited to the following –
- Ensure Commissions/Incentives recorded by Commercial reflect current Telstra payment schedules
- Assist Finance with investigation of Unpaid/Short paid invoices to provide information required for claims
- Raise claims with Telstra for disputed amounts and manage these through to resolution
- Assist with write off/adjustments/reworks for incorrectly processed sales as required
- Identify and address recurring issues, training gaps and system shortfalls across the business to then work with Operations, Finance, Sales and Practices teams to drive improvement
- Review Telstra TBS Dealer report to ensure orders are moving through appropriate gates and being processed for payment.
This role will see you optimise how we work and have the opportunity to roll your sleeves up and contribute to the risk and governance side of the team as well as day to day BAU tasks. This role reports into the Manager – Telco & Solutions Excellence of this team and you will liaise with our Finance team when needed.
To ensure success in this role, your ability to investigate discrepancies in data and process accordingly will be your strength. This position will be best suited to a Finance professional who has strong business acumen and data driven problem solving skills. You will also possess the following:
- Experience dealing with/ knowledge of the Telstra Partner Channel
- Degree qualified in Commerce/ Business or related field of study
- Exposure to a similar role – data matching, financial analysis, problem solving, process improvement etc in a similar industry is preferable
- Enthusiastic about data and insights and a positive, can do attitude is a must have!
This is your chance to showcase your Data/ Business acumen, whilst also receiving generous staff discounts, flexible working arrangements, access to training and development and fantastic career opportunities across the broader JB Hi-Fi/ The Good Guys team. We also offer –
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- The opportunity to see outstanding music acts in Support Office – check out our story on the JB Hi- Fi LinkedIn page!
How to Apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you have the skills and qualities required for this role – Apply Now! All applications are strictly confidential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend