Commercial Account Manager
Job no: 496802
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: VIC - Metro
Categories: Sales Support & Contact Centre, Account Management & Business Development
JB Hi-Fi Solutions provides thousands of businesses across Australia and New Zealand with professional advice, an extensive range of products, and ongoing maintenance services. As one of the oldest and largest single-source suppliers to organisations across Australia and New Zealand, we work with the world's most respected brands to offer advanced and complete technological solutions.
Underpinning the end-to-end service is a highly experienced technology team that integrates strategic planning, design, implementation, finance, maintenance and life-cycle management know-how, to support an organisation changing requirements over time.
About The Position
There is an opportunity for an experienced and driven Commercial Account Manager to join JB Hi-Fi's Commercial Sales division with a focus on Telecommunications, located in Southbank, VIC. This role is primarily responsible for identifying and driving new mid-market business opportunities, building long-term partnerships and providing clients with innovative solutions that are tailored specifically to their business needs.
Your role as Commercial Account Manager is to understand our client’s objectives, buying criteria and decision-making process and ensure longer term relationships are formed.
Your responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to the following –
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process from start to finish including managing and maintaining your sales pipeline, ensuring all sales enquiries are followed through.
- Identify and grow opportunities within your State /Territory and collaborate with sales team to ensure maximum growth.
- Present innovative business solutions to potential clients through direct communication i.e. face to face meetings, Video meetings where face to face option is not a possibility, telephone calls and/or via email.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of products, in line with customer needs and objectives.
This is a hands-on role that required your outstanding communication skills and stakeholder engagement abilities to really partner with our client base and deliver the best solution.
You will thrive in a sales environment and have demonstrated success in achieving sales and gross profit targets. You will also possess the following –
- Proven business to business sales and service background, with a strong skillset/focus on Telecommunications & Managed Services & ICT.
- Previous experience in a sales role, ideally telecommunications (advantageous)
- Client focused i.e. committed to delivering innovative solutions that are tailored specifically to client’s business needs.
This is your chance to showcase your talents, whilst also receiving generous staff discounts, a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, access to training and development and fantastic career opportunities across the broader JB Hi-FI/ The Good Guys team. We also offer –
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- The opportunity to see outstanding music acts in Support Office – check out our story on the JB Hi- Fi LinkedIn page!
How to Apply
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you have the skills and qualities required for this role – Apply Now! All applications are strictly confidential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend