Administration Team Member
Job no: 496205
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: SA - Metro
Categories: Supply Chain
JB Hi-Fi Group is one of Australasia’s largest and most trusted retailer group. Specialising in consumer electronics, home entertainment, small appliances and white goods we strive to deliver the most extensive range, cheapest prices and genuine service to customers every day. The heart of our business is our people and we are proud of a culture that fosters teamwork, nurtures talent, encourages individuality and embraces diversity.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Administration Team Member with strong organisational and interpersonal skills to join the JB Hi-Fi Group Supply Chain team. In this role you will be responsible for providing consistent delivery of administrative activities in support of Home Delivery Centre (HDC) effectiveness and delivering to the needs of the customer.
This is a full time permanent role located at our Warehouse in Cavan moving to our new Home Delivery Centre in Woodville in October 2021.
The role would ideally suit someone who has experience in a high-volume warehousing environment (ideally in the retail, Consumer Electronics or 3PL sector).
Key responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively as part of a team and with stores to deliver an exceptional and consistent customer experience in line with required procedures and effectively resolve customer complaints and queries as required
- Contribute to the maintenance and distribution of nominated processes and systems, including inbound supplier book-ins, purchase order management, store replenishment coordination and customer collections
- Coordinate the effective and efficient processing of customer deliveries, customer orders and store replenishment
- Comply with compliance and policy requirements, with particular emphasis on site standards, safe work practices and incident reporting
- Contribute to the management of effective processes and systems to ensure quality records management and data integrity
- Contribute to the timely and accurate processing of online and commercial solutions orders, ensuring delivery in line with defined timeframes
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously improve skills and knowledge through available online platforms and active participation in other development opportunities
- Other tasks deemed suitable based on knowledge and experience as required by Management
Qualifications and Experience
- Year 12 education
- At least 3 years warehouse experience
- Efficent in Microsoft applications
Key Skills and Competencies
- Customer focus
- Drives results
- Optimises work processes
- Communicates effectively
How to Apply
If you have the skills, experience and qualities required, please submit your application and upload your CV.
All applications are strictly confidential.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend