Job no: 496195
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: SA - Metro
Categories: Supply Chain
JB Hi-Fi Group is one of Australasia’s largest and most trusted retailer group. Specialising in consumer electronics, home entertainment, small appliances and white goods we strive to deliver the most extensive range, cheapest prices and genuine service to customers every day. The heart of our business is our people and we are proud of a culture that fosters teamwork, nurtures talent, encourages individuality and embraces diversity.
Located at our Warehouse in Cavan moving to our new Home Delivery Centre in Woodville in October 2021. Ensure the accuracy and integrity of Home Delivery Centre (HDC) inventory through effective management of systems and processes, in support of an accurate financial position and improved profitability
- Ensure inventory integrity by developing consistent inventory management processes and systems and ensure all activities meet compliance and legislative requirements
- Ensure and execute effective cyclical counts and bi-annual stocktakes including:
- Planning and required preparation is completed, including external resources required;
- Completed in accordance with approved schedules Schedule;
- Up to date with the current cycle;
- Discrepancies identified from weekly counts have been appropriately investigated, approved and adjusted
- Execute the accurate and timely verification and reconciliation of inventory variances both physically and systematically to minimize loss to the business and maintain accurate records of investigations and adjustments.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team and with stores to deliver a positive experience for the customer and effectively resolve customer complaints and queries as required
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and investigate stock and invoicing issues, including processing errors, and ensure prompt and effective resolution or escalation where required
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously improve skills and knowledge through available online platforms and active participation in other development opportunities
- Other tasks deemed suitable based on knowledge and experience as required by Management
A highly organised customer focused and results driven individual who looks to optimise work processes at every opportunity, you will possess excellent communication skills to be able to effectively collaborate with your internal and external stakeholders.
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Year 12 education
- At least 3 years warehouse experience
- Efficent in Microsoft applications
- Generous staff discounts
- Fantastic career opportunities across the broader JB Hi-Fi/The Good Guys Group
- Access to training and development
- Collaborative work environment
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
If this sounds like the opportunity you are after, Apply Now!
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend