Bulky Goods Returns Team Member
Job no: 494788
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: WA - Metro
Categories: Supply Chain
JB Hi-Fi Group is one of Australasia’s largest and most trusted retailer group. Specialising in consumer electronics, home entertainment, small appliances and white goods we strive to deliver the most extensive range, cheapest prices and genuine service to customers every day. The heart of our business is our people and we are proud of a culture that fosters teamwork, nurtures talent, encourages individuality and embraces diversity.
Reporting to the Bulky Goods Returns Coordinator this role is responsible for executing the timely and efficient return of faulty, defective and damaged bulky goods within the Home Delivery Centre (HDC).
- Manage escalated customer returns, ensuring prompt and effective resolution and communication of any improvement opportunities including;
- provision and delivery of exchange;
- collection of faulty items and;
- damage allowances
- Work closely with stores and other teams to deliver a positive experience for the customer by facilitating escalated customer returns to HDC and effectively resolving customer return queries as required
- Resolve credit claims with suppliers and escalate issues in line with established processes and provide information and input for business investigations, as required
- Ensure transport carriers comply with service level targets and monitor key performance indicators to inform effectiveness and/or identify and remedy non-compliance
- Contribute to the management of effective processes and systems to ensure quality records management and data integrity
- Work collaboratively with store teams to transfer knowledge of bulky goods returns processes
- Continuously improve skills and knowledge through available online platforms and active participation in other development opportunities
A highly organised customer focused and results driven individual who looks to optimise work processes at every opportunity, you will possess excellent communication skills to be able to effectively collaborate with your internal and external stakeholders.
Preferred Experience and Skills
- MHE Licences - LF (High reach) and an LO (Stockpicker) required
- Year 12 education
- At least 3 years operational warehouse experience
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Generous staff discounts
- Fantastic career opportunities across the broader JB Hi-Fi/The Good Guys Group
- Access to training and development
- Collaborative work environment
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
If this sounds like the opportunity you are after, Apply Now!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend